Workers’ Compensation Insurance in Granbury, Texas
As an employer, you have an obligation to protect the health, safety and well-being of your workers. Still, even organizations that implement comprehensive precautions and compose thorough risk management practices may not be able to prevent every accident or error. With that in mind, you must also maintain suitable workers’ compensation insurance to ensure your company and its employees have access to essential resources following an incident.
What Is Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
An adequate workers’ compensation insurance policy can provide financial assistance for both employees and employers in the aftermath of work-related illnesses and injuries. In general, this coverage can include aid for the following:
- Medical expenses—Your insurance may help pay for medical bills arising from work-related health conditions.
- Lost or reduced wages—If an employee’s ability to work is affected by a workplace injury or illness, this coverage may help them recoup missing income.
- Vocational rehabilitation—If an employee requires ongoing care to recover and return to work, workers’ compensation may provide financial assistance.
- Benefits—This coverage may help pay for disability benefits or compensate loved ones if an employee’s work-related illness or injury leaves them disabled or proves fatal.
- Employer legal costs—If your organization faces a lawsuit due to a workplace injury or illness, this coverage may help pay for legal expenses, such as representation, settlements and judgments.
What Types of Injuries Are Covered By Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
In most cases, workers’ compensation insurance can cover incidents arising from your employees’ work-related tasks and responsibilities. While workplace injuries and illnesses may come in many forms, some of the most common claims include the following:
- Sprains and strains
Your workers’ compensation insurance can also generally be relied upon to provide aid for employees who develop work-related illnesses, such as if workers have been exposed to hazardous materials.
How to Get Workers’ Compensation
We’re ready to help you secure workers’ compensation coverage for your business. Contact ATI Insurance Services today for more information or a quote.